Thursday, August 13, 2015

Video: Snowboarding in Turoa, New Zealand

Hey ladies and gents,

You may or may not know that I have recently moved to New Zealand for a 6 month working holiday stint. I start my adventure in Ohakune, which is in the Ruapehu district on the North Island. Definitely more to come in terms of blogging about my experience here but to start things off, enjoy 2 videos that captured my first weekend here.

Open Thermal Spas, Huka Falls, ATV quad biking, Hot Spa Water Park, Falling face first off a cliff, and shredding some insane pow pow at Turoa. The second video is by good friend and kind host Sean, who's taken care of me in my first week here.



As always, stay tuned. I'll be blogging quite a bit more about my experience here as I go through it.

You can also follow me on:
Twitter
Instagram
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment