Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Brief Introduction to The Ryview

Hello and Welcome to the Ryview! If you do not already know me, I am Ryan and this is my blog for transferring my views and reviews of the world from my head, onto your screens. By now, you may or may not have figured out that the blog title is a combination of Ryan's view and Ryan's reviews. That is exactly what this will be.

It will not be focused on any particular types or genres of reviews, just whatever comes up that I feel like telling the world about. This could be restaurant reviews, movies, new or old music, technology I'm using or *gasp* last but not least, my views of the world. I've put this blog together rather shodilly and in a short time so expect to see it morph and transform in terms of how it looks and functions over time. The fact that blogger doesn't seem to be cooperating with me on how I want it to look doesn't help either.

I do welcome any suggestions or requests on things or places to "ryview" so if you do have any do leave them in the comments and I'll try my best to accommodate each and every one. Of course, just saying hi will be greatly appreciated as well as I would love to know who takes the time out of their busy day to read my thoughts. As of now, I will try my best to post as least once a week but even I know all too well, work may catch up to me and this may not be possible. Probably not the best thing to put in an opening post that... making excuses already!

I'll introduce myself in brief detail in my next post as I believe knowing a reviewers' details is pretty vital when reading his/her views. Until then, do take care and I hope to see you here again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Ryan I didnt know you are ryview .... nurul here "prying" into your private life
    Blogspotted me at http://thecatandtheart.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thx for reading. How did you even find this though?

      Delete
    2. Hmm in your facebook ... but I cannot add you ....only follow -.- find me at thecatandtheart.blogspot.sg
      And I can help you change your blog looks if you want

      Delete